Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yaret ha-kel t'nash-veh - My visit home

Vokau du wak lu yaretal nash-veh ha-kel fi'T'Khasi - eh vesht kum-tor t'hai'la nash bikuv t'nash-veh fa'wuh t'huhrik kahrlar ha.
Remember that time that I visited my home on Vulcan, and a friend took this picture of me in front of one of the major cities?


Fai'ei vokau nash-veh.

Du'wihfelau fna'bikuvlar t'nash-veh nash-gad - vesht tal-tor nash-veh wuh bikuv ik vesh'kum-tor du'halan t'T'Puhku eh nash-veh fi-tor T'Khasi. Nam-tor nash-veh svi'bikuv - veling - hagik nenem fai'ei t'fam t' ri-tash-yehat isachya. Vesht kum-tor T'Puhku nash bikuv - heh svi'nash bikuv nam-tor nash-veh lamayan fa'wuh t'huhrik kahrlar.


Because I do.

While I was going though my photos today, I happened across a photo that had been taken during T'Puhku's and my trip to Vulcan. I am the one in the photograph of course, as can be deduced by the lack of uncontrollable blonde hair. T'Puhku took this picture, and in it, I am standing in front of one of Vulcan's major cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment